· Easy to configure
· Monitored system ideal for gate operators
manufactured after January 2016
· 2 channel receiver compatible with up to 6 total
· On-board diagnostics for easy setup/
· Bi-directional link improves immunity to RF
· Transmitter built to endure rugged outdoor
· UL 325 Recognized Component
· 2-year warranty
The Miller Edge RBand is a wireless, monitored, transmitter/receiver kit built specifically for automated gate systems, and it eliminates the need to hardwire Miller Edge Sensing Edges to the operator. Bi-directional communication between the Transmitter and the Receiver improve immunity to RF interference, and onboard diagnostics make setup and troubleshooting hassle-free.
The Miller Edge RBand monitors the presence and function of T2(10k) Miller Edge Sensing Edges, and transmits a wireless, monitored signal to the operator controls. Exclusively available through Miller Edge, the RBand Receiver can be paired with up to 6 TX Transmitters on 2 channels. The Miller Edge RBand RB-G-K10 kit meets the 2016 UL 325 standards for commercial gate operators.