The LDCO801 Garage Door Operator features an ultra-quiet, energy-efficient, DC-powered motor that runs at an AC-equivalent speeds. It is smooth, quiet, and long-term reliable.
- Includes a deluxe, lighted wall station and a three-channel transmitter.
- Optional, separately available CA SB-969 compliant backup battery (BBU) for added peace of mind.
This garage door operator is sold without rails. Please select one from our full line of garage door rail products.
- Ultra-smooth, quiet performance thanks to variable speed operation
- Single-Lamp 100W courtesy light (bulb not included)
- Optional battery backup (BBU) for added peace of mind (CA-969 compliant)
- Self-diagnostic, self-adjusting system continually checks for proper operation
- American engineering and quality assurance
- Low-power switch mode power supply dramatically reduces energy consumption
- Supplies 800 Newtons of lifting force for heavy doors
- Works with belt-drive or chain-drive 7′, 8′ or 10′ Rails
- Built-in MegaCode format receiver
1x Garage Door Operator Head
1x Deluxe Illuminated Wall Station
1x MTR3 3-button visor remote Control
1x Obstacle-Sensing Beams (w/35’ of wire)
1x Mounting Hardware
1x Wall Station wire (27’)
With 7’ HBT7C/HCT7C rail)::
Maximum Door Opening:7’ ‘6”Maximum Door Height (with optional rails): 8’
Headroom Clearance Required: 1.5”
With 8’ HBT8C/HCT8C rail)::
Installed Length: 139″