The e3 Essential Plus™ embedded browser-based network appliance makes advanced security technology reliable and affordable for any entry-level access control application. With tens of thousands of access control systems deployed in the field, and backed by decades of experience, Linear continues to deliver unprecedented value and innovation.
This full-featured, self-contained hardware/software access systems is perfect for commercial, industrial, banking, medical, retail, hospitality, and other businesses where users need to secure their facilities, manage access of personnel, create and analyze reports, and monitor the system remotely from any web browser.
The comprehensive wizard is fast and intuitive, saving significant set-up time. The e3 Essential Plus can be seamlessly scaled up, via software keys, to other e3-Series systems providing increased door and reader capacity, enhanced features, and higher level capabilities. The e3-Series makes expansion easy.
The e3 Essential Plus sets new standards of excellence for reliability, ease-of-use, expandability, best-in class value and lowest cost of ownership.
- Shared hardware and software architecture across all e3-Series means easy upgrades and expansion
- Reliable, IT-friendly embedded Linux operating system eliminates: Virus / spyware attacks, Operating System update dependency
- e3 Essential supplies the right amount of access control businesses need: Starts at 1-door / 2-reader capacity with out-of-the box expansion capability to 4-doors / 8-readers, License key-based scalability (No additional hardware is needed to expand to 2, 3, or 4 doors)
- Intuitive quick-start wizard allows for ultra-fast setup, saves hours of time versus traditional systems
- Browser-based management enables system status and updates from any place, with any browser, on any operating system
- Easily scalable via software upgrade to higher-capacity e3-Series systems
- Includes backup battery charging circuit
- Midsized metal enclosure with key lock UL 294 Certified
- Includes ODBC-compliant MySQL database with API
Has an integrated power supply. Features include:
- 4 Individual Aux Outputs – each output is selectable for 12 or 24 volts
- PTC Protection (Positive Temperature Coefficient) – Resettable fuses enables the Power Distribution Box to reset and provide power without the need to replace a physical fuse
- 2 Individual Access Controller Power Outputs – powers two modules in one housing
- Battery Charging Output – up to two 7 AMP batteries
- Fire release input – enables the power distribution box to release all access doors when fire alarm is activated
- Notification upon AC Failure or Low Battery
- Field upgradeable from 4 outputs to 8 outputs with purchase of Upgrade Power Distribution Kit