The e3 Elite-36 embedded browser-based networked access control platform makes advanced security technology reliable and easily scalable for any access control application. With tens of thousands of access control systems deployed in the field, and backed by decades of experience, Linear continues to deliver unprecedented value and innovation.
This full-featured, self-contained hardware/software access systems is perfect for commercial, industrial, banking, medical, retail, hospitality, and other businesses where users need to secure their facilities, manage access of personnel, create and analyze reports, and monitor the system remotely from any web browser.
The comprehensive wizard is fast and intuitive, saving significant set-up time. The Elite can be seamlessly scaled up and is designed for large scale access control by providing increased door and reader capacity, enhanced features, and higher level capabilities. The e3-Series makes expansion easy.
The e3 Elite sets new standards of excellence for reliability, ease-of-use, expandability, and best-in class value.
- Shared hardware and software architecture across all e3-Series means easy upgrades and expansion
- Reliable, IT-friendly embedded Linux operating system eliminates: Virus / spyware attacks, Operating System update dependency
- Adds 2 readers, 4 inputs, and 4 outputs to e3 Elite-36 systems
- More than one can be added to e3 Elite-36 systems for control of up to 128 doors and 256 readers
- Intuitive quick-start wizard allows for ultra-fast setup, saves hours of time versus traditional systems
- Browser-based management enables system status and updates from any place, with any browser, on any operating system
- Optional PoE power with e3-POE module
- Fits into e3 Elite-36 preexisting midsized metal enclosure with key lock
- Includes ODBC-compliant MySQL database with API
Includes Power Distribution Module. Features include:
- 4 Individual Aux Outputs – each output is selectable for 12 or 24 volts
- PTC Protection (Positive Temperature Coefficient) – Resettable fuses enables the Power Distribution Box to reset and provide power without the need to replace a physical fuse
- 2 Individual Access Controller Power Outputs – powers two modules in one housing
- Battery Charging Output – up to two 7 AMP batteries
- Fire release input – enables the power distribution box to release all access doors when fire alarm is activated
- Notification upon AC Failure or Low Battery