The EP-736 Entry Pro telephone entry system provides reliable access for gated communities and multi-tenant residential facilities.
Designed with both the resident and facility management in mind, providing simplified access for residents, easy setup, event based notification and expanded capabilities for management.
The system supports 36 doors with 72 readers, expandable to 64 doors and 128 readers. Use EN-EXN expansion nodes for physical door and reader connectivity.
Part Number: 720-200736
Easy Access 7″ Touch Screen Display
- Stainless steel back-lit keypad
- Includes 2 I/O ports supporting 2 Doors, 4 Readers
- Includes MegaCode Receiver, Power Transformer and mounting hardware
- Supports Linear MegaCode transmitters for gate control and Telephone Entry access
- Clear Two-Way Voice Calls
- Compatible with most popular long-range readers
- Supports most 3rd party VOIP adapters
- Stainless steel face-plate is water resistant and allows for better function in rain, sleet and snow
- 3-point locking system and postal access option
- Includes internal motion sensor
- Optional internally mounted RFID reader