The AE-1000 has been replaced with the AE1000Plus.
The Model AE-1000 Commercial Telephone Entry System with Access Control is designed for use as a primary access control device for gated communities, parking garages, office buildings, apartments, dormitories, hotels/motels, commercial buildings and recreational facilities.
Housed in a locked, rugged stainless steel faced enclosure, the AE-1000 features a side-lit 12-key telephone style keypad with bright, easy-to-read graphics, a backlit two-line directory display with programmable welcome message, a built-in microphone, speaker, and provision for an optional color CCTV camera. The cabinet is monitored with a magnetic tamper switch.
The four relay output channels can be programmed to control electric door strikes, magnetic locks, door & gate operators, or barrier gates.
The system utilizes hands-free, full duplex telephone communications between visitors and residents for granting access. Complete access control event logging, access time restriction, access location restriction, and administration functions are also available to manage the installation.
The AE-1000 is network ready. Multiple units can be interconnected on a 3-wire RS-485 network.
Two Wiegand inputs are available for connection of 26, 30, or 31bit Wiegand devices (card readers, etc.). Three sets of PBUS inputs are available for connection to Linear’s line of remote accessories.
Installation and programming are made easy by Linear’s AccessBase2000 software.
- Full control of 4 doors; each supporting request to exit and door status monitoring
- Housed in a locked, rugged stainless steel face enclosure
- Sidelit 12-key telephone style keypad
- Backlit two-line directory display with programmable display messages
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Built-in RF receiver
- Many installation choices: surface, recessed, gooseneck
- Programmable directory code length and talk time; extended talk time allowed per cardholder
- 10,000 cardholders
- 10,000 directory codes – each capable of dialing up to 12 digits
- 46,500 block enrolled cards; 20,000 individual cards
- 46,500 block enrolled transmitters; 20,000 individual transmitters
- 20,000 entry codes.20,000 event transaction log
- Direct input for 2 card readers; add AM-CRI’s for more
- Local or remote programming using a PC and AccessBase2000 at 33.6 Kbps
- 32 security levels, 32 time zones, 32 door schedules, and 24 holiday schedules
- Relay auto lock/unlock schedules
- Automatic door relock when door sense input is used
- Extensive ESD and lightning protection of all inputs and outputs
- Cabinet tamper switch included; tamper events are tracked in the event log
- All data memory is non-volatile FLASH with data retention in excess of 10 years
- OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT: TR-1000 (ACP00909): trim ring for flush/recess mounting, CCM-1 (ACP00904): color camera receives power from control board, CPDM-1 (AAE00436): digital modulator combines video output of camera with CATV source to allow tenants to view on their TVs who is at the AE-1000
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- 13″ W x 16.75″ H x 3.5″ D
- Order number: ACP00898